At the heart of any business is communication, it is the life blood that gives us the information a business needs to survive.
There are many voice services available and our experts at Tpad can guide you through the whole process to enable you to make the correct selection that suits your needs.
What is IP and how can it benefit my business?
IP is, quite simply, the future of telecoms
Over the last decade there has been a major evolution within the communications industry, which has seen communication systems become more flexible, more affordable and more personal. The technology that has enabled all these benefits to exist is Voice over IP or IP. IP in its simplest form is the transmission of voice traffic over IP-based network.
IP services offer many fundamental advantages to businesses across all sectors; however the primary benefit that attracts most people is the cost saving that can be achieved by adopting these systems. These cost savings come in many forms:
- Reduces the number of telephone lines coming into your office
- Slashes calling costs by utilising least cost routing
- Reduces phone system maintenance costs
- Reduces capital outlay on new phone system
- Utilises your existing network to reduce cabling costs
- Future proofs your company's communications strategy
- Unifies office communications
IP phone systems offer a large number of functional advantages over traditional systems by allowing advanced features such as remote web administration where the phone system can be administered remotely from any computer with an internet connection. IP phone systems also allow customers to connect multiple offices together to provide free office to office calls.
How IP works