At the heart of any business is communication, it is the life blood that gives us the information a business needs to survive.
There are many voice services available and our experts at Tpad can guide you through the whole process to enable you to make the correct selection that suits your needs.
The Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module is designed for improving the power and flexibility of Yealink IP phones SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P. It features 38 fully programmable DSS keys, each with a dual-colour LED connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-12 cable line. It creates up to 228 additional programmable extensions when 6 x EXP38 are daisy chained with the IP Phone.
Yealink advanced IP phones support the functions for IP-PBX such as speed dialing, BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return on each of the programmable buttons on the EXP38. Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call centre agents and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
Key features and functions
- 38 programmable keys each with a dual colour LED
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
- Dual colour (red or green) LEDs for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field(BLF), Bridge Line Appearance(BLA)
- Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, call forward
- Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P, expansion module(<2) is powered by the host phone
- 2x RJ-12(6P6C) ports for data in and out
- Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/3A output
- Weight: 255g Dimensions: 132x143x42mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: max 60 C