Tpad - Linksys SPA962 - Business Class IP Phone
The high-resolution, full-colour display on this 6-line telephone offers top of the line telephony performance and features. It allows small businesses to benefit from advanced telephony features and functions that are traditionally assigned to big businesses at affordable, low cost prices.
With powerful features such as free calls between telephone extensions and ultra low cost international and national call rates, this is the ideal solution for businesses to drastically reduce communication costs while increasing their professional image and service.
Benefits of a Tpad IP Phone for Businesses:
- Free Calls between office extensions no matter where in the world the office or extension is located.
- No need for expensive telephone lines or trunks, as it takes full advantage of your business internet connection.
- Ideal for non-technical staff as training on all the powerful features and functions can be done within minutes.
Key Features and Functions of an IP Phone:
These features are specially designed for secretaries / PA's so each feature can be mastered in a matter of minutes.
- Up to Six Lines with Independent Configuration and Registration
- Line Status - Active Line Indication, Name and Number
- Menu Driven User Interface - Multiple Languages Supported
- Digits Dialled with Number Auto-Completion
- High Quality Speakerphone
- Call Hold, Music on Hold, Call Waiting
- Caller ID Name and Number and Outbound Caller ID Blocking
- Outbound Caller ID Blocking
- Call Transfer - Attended and Blind
- Call Conferencing
- Automatic Redial
- On-Hook Dialling
- Do Not Disturb (callers hear line busy tone)
- On Hook Default Audio Configuration (Speakerphone and Headset)
- Multiple Ring Tones with Selectable Ring Tone per Line
- Call Pick up - Selective and Group
- Call Park and UnPark
- Call Swap
- Call Back on Busy
- Call Blocking - Anonymous and Selective
- Call Forwarding - Unconditional, No Answer, On Busy
- Hot Line and Warm Line Automatic Calling
- Call Logs (60 entries each): Made, Answered, and Missed Calls
- Redial from Call Logs
- Personal Directory with Auto-dial (100 entries)
- Called Number with Directory Name Matching
- Call Number using Name - Directory Matching or via Caller ID
- Subsequent Incoming Calls with Calling Name and Number
- Date and Time with Intelligent Daylight Savings Support
- Call Duration and Start Time Stored in Call Logs
- Name and Identity (Text) Displayed at Start Up
Enquiry / Quick Quote
Compelete the form below so an advisor can tailor a package to suit your business.